Friday, April 24, 2009

Less than 1 month!!


Holy moly! I'm gonna be back in less than one month! I can't believe it! It's gone by sooo fast!!

Since I've gotten back from traveling, I've been able to get caught up on rest. It's been so good. :) I've started running again everyday, I've been watching lots of Spanish television (a lot different than our television - they show a lot of things that are not permitted on our tv's. hehe), I've been reading, and watching movies. I only have class two days a week now until I come home, so I'm on the home stretch! Hehe. And I have a lot more free time! It's soo nice! :)

My parents are going to be here in a few days! I am SOOOOO excited! It's been way too long!! Hehe. They leave for London today and then are going to come to Alicante on Tuesday. I can't wait!!!

I'm also going on this walk for about 6 days in May. It's called the "Camino de Santiago." We are told it is rough - but it is quite an experience. I will give you more details later when I know more. :)

No comments: