Belgium!!!
Belgium was pretty cool. My favorite part about Belgium was the food... go figure. Hehe. Belgium chocolate is DELICIOUS and don't get me started about their waffles!! Let me just say that it's a good thing I don't live in Belgium... I would way 500 pounds!! Hehe.
While we were in Belgium we took the tour bus to see all the "places to see." Hehe. I sat next to a guy (see top pic) that was absolutely hilarious. I didn't stop laughing the whole time. In fact, the old man in front of us told us to stop talking. We didn't... hehe. Anyways, while we were on the bus we saw all of the touristy sites... and I was completely entertained during the ride. Hehe. Some of the places we saw included the "Grand Place" which is Brussels central square. This is where the Gothic-style Hotel de Ville stands. This hotel was the only building to escape bombardment by the French in 1695 - ironic considering it was the target. We also saw the Atonium, which

No comments:
Post a Comment