Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ireland!


I fell head over heals in love with Ireland. The movies, pictures, nor the books give it justice. The music was also perfect. So perfect that I bought 3 cd's. hehe. We went to Dublin and then Sandyford which is a city out in the countryside. We were in Ireland the weekend of St. Patrick's Day so it was quite a happening place. The mens' outfits, although they are not the most attractive things... were quite an experience. I'm not used to seeing guys in plad skirts. Hehe.

We went to see where the famous Guinness is made, we saw Trinity College, a cathedral, we saw Dublin's market (one of my favorite's so far), we saw live Irish music, and we saw rolling green hills. My favorite part was the hills. Everything was soooooooo green! It was sooo peaceful. Everything in Ireland was perfect. Of the places I've visited so far - I could live there. We also rode horses to the top of a mountain which had some of the most beautiful views. I also nearly fell off a horse.
Here is a pic of some of the greenessssss we saw. :)

This is a pic of one of the shops at the market we went to. I don't even like olives and they still looked delicious!! Hehe.

This weekend I'm going to Valencia and Ibiza. I will update soon. :)

No comments: