
So I went to a Bullfight. I was very excited to go and I didn't think I was going to be able to see one while I was here because it really isn't season for bullfighting... but they ended up having one. I am glad I went for the experience - but I have to say - I do not eve
r plan to go again. It was one of the saddest experiences of my life. A bull was killed right in front of my eyes.... he went from a happy playful animal to a puking dying suffering helpless thing. I know it's cultural, but I just don't get it. You can see from the pics what happened....... playful to being drug off by horses........... The bull lost every time.... I wasn't hoping for the bull to win..... but still!

2 comments:
Culture or not, isn't it apparent that it's cruel? Poor babies. Sorry Jenna!
El toreo es algo muy complicado, yo no estoy ni a favor, ni en contra pero es mucho mas complicado que matar un toro en la plaza (los pollos que te comes tambien los matan, pero delante de ti).
Hay que decir que si el toro ha sido bravo, ha escho un faena espectacular lo indultan y no es sacrificado.
si que es cierto que el toreo se vuelve arte cuando el torero es bueno, arriesga, pone su vida en juego y sabe llevar al animal, si el torero es malo la faena se vuelve mas sadica aun...
jejeje, saludos jenna!! a ver cuando nos tomamos una cerveza. besos
Post a Comment