Hola friends and family!
Welp as most of you know I am going to be home very shortly! Wow, how fast did that go?! I can't believe it! So I've started winding down. Getting everything done that I can. And I am almost packed! I've also been visiting all of my favorite spots around town. The other day Desiree and I went to 5 different restaurants in one evening. We ended up eating so much sugar that we were going crazy! We even met an authentic indian giver! hehe. :)
I have had to say a few goodbye's so far. I don't like goodbye's, I avoid them at all costs. But I've said goodbye to some of my American friends and also my intercambio, Juan. I'm gonna miss him... he's the best! For those of you who don't know, an intercambio is someone who you talk with during the semester - he wanted to improve his English and I wanted to improve my Spanish. So we would speak in both languages.
2 days from now I will be in the US of A!! I'm excited, nervous, stoked, sad, happy, content.... all sorts of emotions.
I think my hardest goodbye is going to be mi madre. I love her, she's the best. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment